Also Known As invites FCC members to their LNY dinner!
It's time to celebrate Lunar New Year! This year's dinner will be on Tuesday, February 13th at Red Egg in Chinatown. Come ring in the year of the Dog with a plentiful, deluxe menu.
Who: Members, Family (18+), and Friends!
When: Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 6:45pm
Where: Red Egg, 202 Centre Street between Hester and Grand, NYC
Cost: $25 for members, $45 for non-members. Tip included.
** Note: Beverages are not included in price and can be purchased individually
Purchase tickets by Wednesday Feb 7.
Questions? contact Michael Mullen email@example.com
See you there!
* Ying Yang Chopped Snow Pea Leave and Egg White Seafood Soup
* Peking Duck Sliders
* Jumbo Shrimp with XO Sauce
* Sautéed Steak Cubes with Chives
* Crispy Garlic Chicken
* Pan Fried Egg Tofu with Mixed Mushrooms
* Braised E-Fu noodles with Shredded Chicken
* Golden Seafood Fried Rice
* Dessert Platter
FCC Greater New YorkWe are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization supporting Chinese adoptees and their families and friends.
Problems with membership, logging in, registration? fccny.org/login-tutorial
fb • fb grp • insta • twtr