Come celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival at this event for families and children of all ages. Discover the stories and traditions of one of China’s biggest holidays while sampling tasty mooncakes, making arts & crafts, learning about China Institute’s fall classes, and touring our exciting exhibition Dreams of the Kings: A Jade Suit for Eternity, Treasures of the Han Dynasty from Xuzhou.
All Day· Chinese Arts & Crafts· Mooncake Tasting and Chinese Snacks· Children’s Film Screenings· Traditional Chinese Games· Fall Class Info Sessions (Children & Adult)
· 11:15AM-12:00PM – Chinese for Children 1 (ages 4-7)
· 11:30AM-12:15PM – Interactive Workshop 1: The Story of the Mid-Autumn Festival
· 12:15PM-1:00PM – Mid-Autumn Crafts Workshop 1
· 1:00PM-1:45PM – Interactive Workshop 2: The Story of the Mid-Autumn Festival
· 1:15PM-2:00PM – Chinese for Children 2 (ages 4-7)
· 2:15PM-3:00PM – Mid-Autumn Crafts Workshop 2
Chinese Adoptee AllianceWe are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization supporting Chinese adoptees and allies. "C double A", formerly FCCNY.
Questions, Comments, Concerns?Reach out to us and send us an email!
Problems with membership, logging in, registration? login-tutorial